Determining your auto repair shop’s marketing budget requires taking a lot of different things into consideration. The old adage is to spend 5-7% of your gross revenue on marketing. Whereas we do find that to be a pretty good benchmark, it’s not always that simple. Shop Marketing Pros’ J.R. Portman joins Brian on this episode to talk through some of the things you need to consider when deciding on a marketing budget.
- There is a formula you can follow
- It all starts with your numbers. How much did you make last year?
- Do you need more cars now or are you focused on future growth?
- Where are you located? Is there a lot competition in your area?
- Marketing vs Advertising
- How are you classifying things on your income statement?
How To Get In Touch
Group - Auto Repair Marketing Mastermind
Website - shopmarketingpros.com
Facebook - facebook.com/shopmarketingpros
Get the Book - shopmarketingpros.com/book
Instagram - @shopmarketingpros
Thanks to our partner RepairPal. Visit on the Web HERE
How to Connect With Kim and Brian
Shop Marketing Pros Website HERE
Meet us at the many industry events throughout the year.