Not all websites are created equal. Some are online brochures while others are sales machines that work 24/7/365. Which do you want yours to be? In this week’s episode, Kim and Brian each discuss the top 5 features they feel an auto repair shop website needs. Kim comes at it more from the consumer’s side while Brian talks more from the technical side. In the end, you’ll have a checklist of 10 important website features you can check against your shop’s website.
Kim’s Notes on What Customers Look for in a Website
- About Us. Customers want to do business with people they know/like/trust. Help them by sharing your story.
- Photos - They are looking for the real you.
- Reviews - They want to see “social proof”
- Will you solve their problem? (Do you work on their car.)
- Make an appointment / Phone Number (Contact)
- Google Analytics
- ADA Compliance
- Calls to Action
- Real Photos
- Unique Content & Blog
Thanks to our partner RepairPal. Vist on the Web HERE
How to Connect With Kim and Brian
Shop Marketing Pros Website HERE
Meet us at the many industry events throughout the year.
How To Get In Touch
Group - Auto Repair Marketing Mastermind
Website - shopmarketingpros.com
Facebook - facebook.com/shopmarketingpros
Get the Book - shopmarketingpros.com/book
Instagram - @shopmarketingpros
Lagniappe (Books, Links, Other Podcasts, etc)