- October 5, 2021 - Do you remember last year when Facebook/Instagram went down?
- Or on August 8, 2022, when Google Search, Maps, Drive, and YouTube went down.
- If you’ve got all your marketing eggs in the Facebook basket, or the Google basket, or worse you don’t even own your own website…. It would surely be nice to be able to send an email out to your customers.
- What about the day that Google wasn’t working?
- What is the one thing you need to open an account for anything?
- How do those organizations stay in touch?
- How often are you checking your email inbox?
- Email addresses are something you own.
- Great for slow-day marketing ideas.
- Email marketing that’s not tied to a service reminder - the more educational, helpful types of emails. Something short and sweet and simple just to stay in front of your customer.
- Showing up in their inbox.
- Use your CRM! It’s probably got an email feature built-in you are already paying for.
Lagniappe (Books, Links, Other Podcasts, etc)
How To Get In Touch
Group - Auto Repair Marketing Mastermind
Website - shopmarketingpros.com
Facebook - facebook.com/shopmarketingpros
Get the Book - shopmarketingpros.com/book
Instagram - @shopmarketingpros
Questions/Ideas - email@example.com
Thanks to our partner, RepairPal. Visit the Web HERE