Common Myths About RepairPal
- Kathleen Long: One of the hardest working women in auto car. A woman of action and impact. She’s a big believer in the value of mentoring. Has a glass-break alarming laugh :)
- RepairPal is setting/ limiting what prices I can charge to my customers with their estimator.
- I don’t need RepairPal because I already have plenty of business and I get great marketing for free through word of mouth.
- Online customers like the ones that come through RepairPal are just annoying price shoppers.
- I have a relationship with my local CarMax store, so I don’t need RepairPal’s help.
- Many consumers haven’t heard of RepairPal so they cannot really help me to increase my car count.
Kathleen Long, Chief Revenue Officer
Kathleen has built and developed award-winning marketing, sales, success, support and operations teams, centered on principles of authenticity, hard work and empathy. As Chief Revenue Officer at RepairPal, Kathleen leads all partner and consumer initiatives; including business development & strategy, operations, marketing, and IT. Kathleen is absolutely insistent on making a difference for people and businesses, by connecting them with disruptive, useful technologies, aided by humans who are given space to be themselves at work. Kathleen helped transition a startup through a successful acquisition exit, created revenue and monetization streams that supported another startup going public and grew her career from a chair in a call center employee to a seat at the executive table in 10 years (happily mentoring others to do the same). Kathleen is proud to stand for ethical principles, and to be a female executive in a male-dominated industry and is Women in Auto Care's Woman of Excellence, presented annually to a woman who has provided recent outstanding contributions to the auto care industry while demonstrating role model behaviors, leadership and commitment to the advancement of women. She has been described by some as the literal voice of the company and has a laugh that once set off glass break alarms in a conference room.
Kathleen holds a degree in General Studies and Philosophy from the University of Nevada, Reno.
How To Get In Touch
Group - Auto Repair Marketing Mastermind
Website - shopmarketingpros.com
Facebook - facebook.com/shopmarketingpros
Get the Book - shopmarketingpros.com/book
Instagram - @shopmarketingpros
Questions/Ideas - email@example.com
Thanks to our partner, RepairPal. Visit the Web HERE