People tend to think of a company’s brand as their logo, colors, and maybe some fonts. But there’s so much more to a brand. It goes so much deeper than visuals and marketing. That’s what we’re talking about in this episode of The Auto Repair Marketing Podcast.
Thank you to RepairPal for sponsoring The Auto Repair Marketing Podcast. Learn more about RepairPal at https://repairpal.com/shops
- The Definition of a Brand (00:00:10) The hosts discuss the components of a brand and emphasize that it is more than just a logo, colors, and fonts.
- The Importance of Branding (00:01:25) The hosts highlight the significance of branding as the foundation of a company and its role in shaping how people perceive the business.
- Examples of Successful Brands (00:03:55) The hosts mention Harley Davidson and the 30A lifestyle brand as examples of brands that have successfully created a distinct identity and lifestyle for their customers.
- The power of a brand (00:07:12) Discussion on how a brand can evoke emotion and create a sense of identity for people.
- Chick-fil-A's brand and customer service (00:09:00) Exploration of Chick-fil-A's brand and its emphasis on warm, friendly, and welcoming customer service.
- Dirty Dicks' brand and intentional rudeness (00:12:08) Mention of a restaurant called Dirty Dicks, known for intentionally insulting and being rude to customers as part of their brand.
- Creating a Brand Identity (00:13:33) Discussion on the importance of creating a brand identity and how it goes beyond just designing a logo.
- Being Female Friendly (00:14:10) The hosts share their experience of creating a brand around being female friendly and the positive impact it had on their business.
- Building a Brand (00:16:43) Tips on building a brand, including the importance of self-promotion and defining the feelings and expectations customers should have.
- The importance of brand integrity (00:19:47) Discussion on how a strong brand identity requires living up to core values and maintaining integrity.
- Sticking to your brand essence (00:20:47) Emphasis on the need to commit to your brand and avoid negative changes that may compromise its essence.
- Sponsorship and conclusion (00:21:06) Acknowledgment of RepairPal as the sponsor and a closing message about the podcast and the Aftermarket Radio Network.
How To Get In Touch
Group - Auto Repair Marketing Mastermind
Website - shopmarketingpros.com
Facebook - facebook.com/shopmarketingpros
Get the Book - shopmarketingpros.com/book
Instagram - @shopmarketingpros
Questions/Ideas - email@example.com