Auto repair shop owners and business owners, in general, like to chase shiny objects, and marketing is no exception - and sometimes those shiny objects are worth chasing - but not until you have the foundations in place first. So what are the foundations when it comes to marketing? Kim and I answer that in this episode.
- What if everything you know about marketing is actually what’s holding your business back?
- 1- Have a Great Website
- 2 - Get your SEO right
- 3 - Send a Monthly Email Newsletter
- 4 - Post on Social Media Regularly
- 5 - Embrace Pictures and Video
- 6 - Boost Facebook Posts
- 7 - Do Google Ads
- 8 - Be nice to people
- 9 - Focus on getting reviews
- 10 - Join and Get Involved With Your LocalChambers of Commerce
- 11 - Join a BNI Group
- 12 - Embrace Community Involvement
- 13 - Actually Fix the Cars
Lagniappe (Books, Links, Other Podcasts, etc)
- Podcast: Making Friends With Short Format Video
- Podcast: Is it Customer Service Or Is It Marketing?
- Podcast: Networking Skills To Get The Most From In-Person Events
- Podcast: What’s Your Story? Talking Video With Patrick Egan
- Podcast: The Top Features An Auto Repair Shop Website Needs
- Podcast: Does Your Community REALLY Know You?
- Podcast: Keywords in Reviews - Adding Fuel to the Fire
How To Get In Touch
Group - Auto Repair Marketing Mastermind
Website - shopmarketingpros.com
Facebook - facebook.com/shopmarketingpros
Get the Book - shopmarketingpros.com/book
Instagram - @shopmarketingpros
Questions/Ideas - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our partner, RepairPal. Visit the Web HERE